La Roux

La Roux
ME

Saturday, August 7, 2010

That boy is a monster

Lady Gaga’s new music video Telephone, an explosion of pussy galore, Chicago the musical gone wrong, Quentin Tarantino on meds, effects of acid filled skittles, Julia Child gone insane, BET gone retro, "we did it honey bee"... come on girl. This bitch even looks like Madonna towards the end. 
Cute video though, maybe a little too cutesy?
and what was the purpose for all the compilations of randomized 21st century allegories. 
I expected Lady Gaga to be more novel. She should give her fans a piece of her, not of propaganda for her accessories.
I hope the fame and money wasn't too much to handle...
Such a disappointment!

I still think your fierce though...

This video is way better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-H43PcgFs


If I were Beyonce, I'd think twice before working with Ms. Gaga. 
Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment