La Roux

La Roux
ME

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Caricature: The hip-hop poser wants to get the naïve girls’ number (hint: "Everyone's a little bit racist")

“Sup, baby girl!”

“Hey, I love your bling-bling jewelry.” 

“You are really sweet, what’s your name?”

“Everyone in the streets calls me Busta, but you can call me Busta.”

“Oo, I feel special, why do they call you Busta?”

“Because I bust-a-lot of rhymes! Ha-ha, get it?”

“Oh my God, you are so funny!”

“What is your name?”

“I’m Chelsea, so who is your favorite hip hop artist?”

“Lil Wayne.”

“That is so cool! Yea he is such a good singer!”

“He got some mean grillz up on his face!”

“What’s that?”

“Gold teeth! Come on baby you’ve got to know the 411.”

“Oops, so what’s your favorite Lil Wayne Album?”

“Umm… I can’t remember right now.”

“Oh, I understand, I forget things all the time.”


“On the real, me too; my brainizzle is like not working, ya dig?”

“I do, you are so cool I like how you speak and dress. It definitely shows people that you 

are a hip-hop artist.”

“Thanks bay-bay, you cute!”

“Ha-ha thanks, you are too.” 

“Can I get yo digits?”

“Digits? Like my Social Security number?”

“Na boo, I mean your phone number. You gotta learn the way we hip-hop peeps talk.” 

“Oh, will you teach me?”

“For shizzle.”



No comments:

Post a Comment